- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Off Road Parking
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Substantial Semi- detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system & double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen and utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Pleasant gardens to both the front and rear, early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
With central heating radiator and staircase to first floor. .
With sealed unit double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator and sliding doors overlooking the rear garden.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surface. Appliance space, radiator, splash backs walls, tiled floor, uPVC window to rear and UPVC door leading out to utility room and rear garden.
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator and door leading to the formal rear garden area.
With double glazed window to the side elevation,
With double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator,
With double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator .
Bathroom finished with sanitary-ware suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin, radiator and uPVC double glazed opaque window.
Low maintenence lawned rear garden with patio area and fenced perimeters. To the front there is a car standing for one car, garage with up and over door and lawned area.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.