- Close to Local Schools
- Detached Garage
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
Vincent’s is delighted to offer this three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front is a driveway leading to a detached garage and to the rear is a very well maintained garden.
The property is entered via a entrance porch with a door opening to the hallway. Leading access to the lounge/diner, kitchen, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor and radiator.
Lounge – 3.35m x 4.04m into bay (11’0″ x 13’3″ into bay)
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace with wood surround and hearth housing living flame coal effect gas fire, coving to ceiling, TV point, radiator, open plan to dining room.
Dining Room – 3.35m x 4.11m (11’0″ x 13’6″)
Double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, radiator, door to kitchen, open plan to lounge.
Kitchen – 3.25m x 1.96m (10’8″ x 6’5″)
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor over, part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear, door opening to side of property.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom, access to insulated loft space.
Bedroom One – 3.05m x 4.17m into bay (10’0″ x 13’8″ into bay)
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two – 4.11m x 3.40m (13’6″ x 11’2″)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three – 2.34m x 2.41m (7’8″ x 7’11”)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom – 2.72m x 1.98m (8’11” x 6’6″)
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, non slip flooring, radiator, obscure glass window.
A detached brick garage with power and light, up and over door, pedestrian side access.
To the front of the property lies garden with lawn, hedged boundaries, footpath to entrance door and gated side access, driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden is mainly lawned with patio, flower, tree and shrub borders and fenced boundaries.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.