- Close to Local Schools
- Detached Garage
- downstairs WC
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- New Combi Boiler
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Well presented and spacious two bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a convenient location. Key features to the property being the large landscaped plot upon which it stands and benefiting from having gas central heating (NEWLY FITTED COMBI BOILER) and double glazing. Briefly the property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, newly fitted kitchen and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are two well appointed double bedrooms, and newly fitted bathroom. To the front of the property there is a driveway for off road parking and a side access gate to the detached garage. To the rear there is a larger than average landscaped garden.
With uPVC door, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
With radiator, double glazed window and feature fireplace.
With radiator, feature fireplace and double glazed door leading to the Conservatory:
With tiled floor, double glazed French doors leading to the larger than average rear garden.
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated double oven, induction hob with extractor hood, sink and drainer with mixer tap, range of base units, tiled splash backs, rolled edge work top surfaces, appliance space for fridge freezer and plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher.
With wash hand basin and low level WC
Approached from a central landing with radiator and double glazed window are two bedrooms and bathroom as follows:
With central heating radiator, double glazed window and feature fireplace.
With built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Newly fitted and well appointed bathroom with low level WC, wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over.
Off road parking up to three cars on the driveway leads to a detached garage which has been converted for internal storage space and possible conversion to an office space. The rear garden has a patio extending onto the lawn with well stocked decorative borders.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.