- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Vincent’s is welcome to offer a well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home in the popular area of Braunstone Town, the property comprises of: Open porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. To the outside there is a front driveway, side access to the rear aspect and garage.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Serving access to lounge, stairs rising to the first floor
Delightfully homely lounge featuring a double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and fireplace with surround.
With radiator and uPVC double glazed patio door to the rear aspect.
With range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, partially tiled walls, pantry, stainless steel sink and drainer, appliance space for, oven cooker, fridge and freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed door serving access to the side aspect.
With radiator and double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
With radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Three piece suite bath with shower, low cistern WC, wash hand basin and double glazed opaque window to the rear.
To the front there is a driveway fitting up to two cars, side access gate leading to carport and a brick built garage with electrics and rear garden with recently fitted artificial lawn, patio area, good size shed and a rockery at the rear of the garden.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre
We understand this property is to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.