- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
Three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. This family home comprises of: Porch with double glazed windows and front door, entrance hall serving access to through lounge, kitchen and central heating combi-boiler. To the first floor there is two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and bathroom with separate WC. To the front elevation there is a driveway and single garage with side access. To the rear there is a laid to lawn garden and patio area.
We understand this property to be freehold
Proceed out of Leicester city centre on the A5460 Narborough Road. At the junction with Braunstone Lane turn right then immediately left onto the Narborough Road South slip road then take the eighth turning on the right onto Edward Avenue where the property can be identified on the right hand side..
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.