- Attractive Family Home
- Brand new gas central heating system with 9 year gurantee
- Close to Local Schools
- Detached Garage
- Dining Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Low maintenence patio style garden
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This property boasts kerb appeal, a unique layout with two double bay windows.
A great opportunity to acquire this detached property with off-road parking for up to two cars leading to a brick-built detached garage. The property benefits from a brand new gas central heating boiler (With a 9 Year Guarantee) uPVC double glazed windows throughout. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, fitted kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs shower room, lounge with french doors leading to a private patio garden to the right aspect of the property. The yard area is on the left aspect of the property and also can be accessed from the patio garden or the front aspect.
Entry to the property is through the front door into the hallway with an imperial staircase rising to the first floor. Located to the right side of the property is the lounge which has a double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire with surround, radiator, and french doors leading to the private patio garden. To the left-hand side of the property a fitted kitchen/diner which has a range of base and wall units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, space for cooker, and fridge freezer. Features include mosaic tiled splashbacks, a double glazed bay window to the front, and a door leading to the spacious utility room. The utility room has plumbing for a washing machine, stainless sink, and double drainer with mosaic trim tiled splashbacks and a cupboard with a brand new combi boiler. Downstairs shower room suite comprising of a 5-foot width rainfall shower with a glass screen, low-level WC, towel radiator and wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Bedroom One has a doubled glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, and space for a full bedroom suite.
Bedroom Two has a built-in cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation, and plenty of space for a full bedroom suite.
The bathroom has a three-piece suite comprising a bath with shower over and screen, pedestal sink, low-level WC, window to the rear elevation, and loft access which is floor boarded, and electric lights.
The landing has a double-glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property, there is a wide laid to lawn garden next to ample off-road parking for up to two cars which lead to a standard-size brick-built detached garage which has a felt roof, electrics, and lighting. On the right side of the property, there’s a patio-style garden which can be accessed through the double glazed french doors from the lounge, which features fully matured fir trees which give it a private aspect also 4 outdoor electric sockets. There is also is a small private yard area which is located next to the garage. Which also has 2 outdoor sockets and lighting.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all its excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus service to the aforementioned centre of employment.
Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP. Council Tax Band C.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
- Lounge – 3.38m x 4.60m (11’1″ X 15’1″)
- Kitchen/Diner – 3.38m (11.1″) max x 3.65m (12′)
- Utility – 2.42m x 2.72m (7.11″ x 8’11”)
- Shower Room – 2.42m x 1.68m (7’11” x 8’11”)
- Bedroom One – 3.38m x 4.55m (11.1″ x 14’11”)
- Bedroom Two – 3.38m x 3.68m (11’1″ x 11’11”)
- Bathroom – 2.40m x 2.50m (7’10” x 8’3″)
Total area: approx 82.4 sq. metres (887.3 sq. feet)
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.