- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Enclosed garden with patio area
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Substantial Semi-Detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: entrance porch, hallway, lounge/diner, bathroom, dining kitchen, and on the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family shower room. There is off-road parking for up to two cars to the front and pleasant gardens to the rear. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Approached via porch there is a sealed unit double glazed door to the:
With carpet flooring and stairs off to the first floor. Access to the Lounge, Bathroom and Kitchen.
With a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, uPVC double glazed french doors to the garden and carpet flooring.
Fitted three piece suite comprises of bath with shower and glass screen, low flush WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the rear.
At the side of the property is the Kitchen/Diner which comprises of wall and base units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, breakfast and dining area, space for a fridge freezer with integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. The kitchen has laminate flooring with a uPVC double glazed window to the front and sliding doors leading to the rear garden.
Upstairs are three bedrooms all with double glazed windows and a family shower room comprising a shower cubicle, low level WC and wall mounted basin. There is also a double glazed opaque window, tiled walls and floor.
Outside at the front of the property is a driveway providing access to the entrance. At the rear of the property is a good size garden with shrubs and fences.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities which include shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.