- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME. To the front can be found a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio. The property offers a main hallway, two reception rooms and kitchen. There is also side access to the garden. Three bedrooms upstairs and a family bathroom. A GREAT FAMILY HOME.
Stairs rising to the second floor and radiator.
First Reception Room
Bay window to the front aspect and radiator.
Second Reception Room
Fitted sliding doors overlooking the rear garden and radiator.
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, partially tiled splash backs and space for appliances. Window to the rear and door to the side to access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side, loft access and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Built in cupboards, window to the rear and radiator.
Bay window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Window to the front and radiator.
Window to the rear, bath with shower over, low cistern WC, hand wash basin, radiator and tiling.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio.To the side of the property is a lean to car port.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.