- 2 Floors
- Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation
- EPC Rating D
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Vincent’s is welcome to offer a well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home in the popular area of Braunstone Town, the property comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. To the outside there is a front driveway, side access leading to a carport and lawned gardens to the rear.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Serving access to lounge, stairs rising to the first floor
Delightfully homely lounge featuring a double glazed window, central heating radiator and fireplace with surround.
Serving access to the kitchen with radiator and uPVC double glazed sliding door to the conservatory.
uPVC construction with double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, laminate flooring and French doors leading out to the rear garden.
With range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, pantry, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated appliances oven cooker with extractor fan, fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and door serving access to the carport.
With radiator, fitted wardrobes, and double glazed window to the front aspect.
With radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Three piece suite bath with shower, low cistern WC, wash hand basin, towel radiator and double glazed opaque window to the rear.
To the front there is a driveway fitting up to three cars, side access gate leading to carport and rear garden with large patio area and lawned area
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre
We understand this property is to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.