- Close to Local Schools
- Double garage
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A traditionally styled Jelson built three bedroom semi detached house in the sought after district of Narborough Road South enjoying an excellent cul-de-sac position. Benefiting from a gas central heating system and double glazing. The property offers good sized accommodation comprising: Porch, entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/diner. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family shower room. To the outside there is a gated driveway leading to the double garage and pleasant gardens to the rear.
With radiator and staircase to first floor.
Homely lounge with radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor fan, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for appliances, uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator. uPVC double glazed patio doors leads to the rear garden and side door to the lean to conservatory.
uPVC double glazed windows and door leading out to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin, , double glazed opaque windows to rear and side aspect and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a gated off driveway leading to the double detached garage. To the rear of the property there is a good size lawned garden with a variety of plants and shrubs. Enjoying the private aspect.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.