- Allocated and Visitor Parking
- Close to Local Schools
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Vincent’s Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale a one bedroom first floor purpose built flat. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, hall, one bedroom and bathroom. (Excellent Investment Opportunity)
Service charge and ground rent approximately £40 per month.
Lease is 999 years starting from 01/06/1976.
Having a cloak cupboard and doors leading to kitchen and lounge.
Having a range of base and wall mounted units, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, electric heater, and television point.
Having a storage cupboard.
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and electric heater.
Having a suite comprising of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with cupboard under and double glazed window to the side elevation.
There is a car park to the rear with allocated and visitor parking.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.