- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
Four bedroom family home briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor; four bedrooms and separate bathroom and shower room. The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing and stands with ample parking to front, good size garden area to rear. The property is located in a convenient location within easy access of local facilities. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC seal double glazed door to entrance porch
Hard wooden glazed door to entrance Hall, radiator, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, Lounge:
Radiator, Georgian style UPVC, sealed double glazed bay window to front aspect, wall mounted gas fire, TV point, fitted shelving.
Radiator, TV point, UPVC seal double glazed French door to rear garden.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: Single stainless steel drainer sink unit with cupboards under, matching range of base units with work surfaces over, drawers and cupboards under, complementary wall mounted eye level cupboards, plumbing for automatic dishwasher and washing machine, built in oven and gas hob, extractor fan over and stainless steel hood, UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed French door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Fitted wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and Georgian style UPVC sealed double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Georgian style UPVC sealed double glazed window, radiator.
With panelled bath with shower attachment over, tiled surround, wash hand basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
Three piece suite comprising; tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin. Radiator, UPVC double glazed window, tiled surround.
Externally the property offers garden to rear, comprising of a patio whilst being mostly gravel with a fenced boundary and rear gated access. The front of the property providing off road parking for vehicles.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.