- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
The property is situated on Glenfield Road, an established residential area running between the city centre at A47 (King Richards Road) and the Ring Road at A563 (New Parks Way).
There are local retail facilities nearby along with Bus services and schools. The city centre provides a further and more extensive range of entertainment, shopping and recreational facilities and Leicester University is also nearby. Leicester Rail Station and the M1 Motorway are both close by and offer good communications around the country.
In need of full renovation and modernisation is this mid terrace property with the potential of five/six rooms to let with garage to the rear and gate access, ideal for an investment purchase. Would be suitable to rent out to students or to live in as a family home.
Floorplan with Dimensions – TBC
City Hall, Leicester City Council 115 Charles St, Leicester LE1 1FZ
Tax Band – C
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.