- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
A well presented end town house situated in a convenient location on a good size corner plot with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. There are pleasant gardens to the rear of the property which are mainly laid to lawn, further gardens to the front aspect with driveway providing car standing for several cars. With no upward chain this property is highly recommended to view.
Doors to storage cupboard and lounge, open plan to fitted kitchen and stairs to first floor.
Double glazed windows to the front aspect, feature gas fire with surround, radiator, double doors to conservatory.
Double glazed windows and patio doors to garden.
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker, double glazed windows to side and rear, door to garden.
Doors to storage cupboard, bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
There are pleasant gardens to the rear of the property which are mainly laid to lawn with paved patio, enclosed by fence with gated access. There are further gardens to the front aspect with driveway providing car standing for several cars.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.