- Attractive Family Home
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Lounge/dining room
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
**OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN**
An extended four bedroom semi detached house situated in a convenient location close to Wigston Magna. The house has the benefit of full gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, and spacious family accommodation comprising lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor cloaks, utility room, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Large lawned gardens to the rear and off road parking to the front.
Double glazed front entrance doors lead to an enclosed porch with further set of doors and matching side screens to the entrance hall.
With ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, staircase rising to the first floor, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, and doors off to the kitchen and lounge.
With deep bay window to the front elevation, varnished flooring, fireplace recess with tiled hearth, twin wall lights, radiator and through open archway. Deep square bay to the rear with sliding patio doors, fireplace alcove with fitted wooden display shelf and tiled hearth, radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, half glazed rear entrance door, range of beech effect base and wall units with granite effect working surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled flooring, space for oven, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, built in tall fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, tiled surrounds, two radiators, inset ceiling spotlights and built in cupboard under the staircase.
Accessed from the kitchen door is an area which round to a utility area with fitted base and wall units and working surfaces, obscure glazed window and glazed door to the front driveway. There is a further door from this area that leads to the rear garden.
Ground Floor Wc
Accessed from the rear lobby and having a low flush fitting and pedestal wash basin.
Staircase And Landing Area
A staircase rises from the entrance hall to an exceptionally spacious landing area with ample space for a multitude of uses and radiator.
With double glazed deep bay window to the front elevation, stripped and varnished floorboards, radiator.
With window to the rear enjoying views of the rear gardens beyond and radiator.
With window to the front and radiator.
With window to the front, radiator, telephone point, stripped and varnished floorboards, fitted shelving, access to the loft.
An exceptionally spacious room with window to the rear elevation, four piece white suite comprising close coupled w.c., pedestal wash basin, corner bath with mixer taps and shower head, walk in shower, heated towel rail, radiator, contemporary tiled walls, wood flooring, inset ceiling spotlights with fitted extractor fan.
To The Front Of The Property
Front driveway providing off road parking up to two cars.
To the rear of the property are large lawned gardens with paved patio area and boundary fencing.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.