- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- utility room
EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, open planned dining kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC and a lobby which is currently used as a snug room. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property stands with a lawn garden to the rear and to the front, there is a driveway providing parking and a garage.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
With stairs to the first floor landing and door to lounge and kitchen.
With a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, TV point, carpet flooring, door to the kitchen/diner and two radiators.
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and grill, four ring gas hob with extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, matching range of base units with work surfaces over and complementary wall mounted units, integrated dishwasher, uPVC double glazed window and tiled splashbacks. Double glazed french doors to the garden, island breakfast area, dining area, lights to ceiling and doorway to the utility room.
With base and eye-level units, plumbing for a washing machine, downstairs WC and door access to the garage.
First Floor Landing
With access to the loft space and uPVC double glazed window.
With a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
With a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, and radiator.
With a uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a three-piece suite comprises of a bath with shower over, low-level WC and wash hand basin, towel radiator, tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The rear garden has a patio area with a good size lawned area and fences to borders. Driveway to the front and up and over door access to garage.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.