- 2 Floors
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Spacious three bedroom semi detached house in this ever so popular area then this house could be the one for you! There is a entrance hall and lounge which opens through to a dining room to the rear aspect, conservatory and kitchen. uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. They’re is lawn gardens to the rear and to the front there is a driveway and side gate access.
With stairs to the first floor, radiator and doors to the lounge and kitchen.
With UPVC double glazed open bay window to the front, radiator, fireplace with surround and doors to the dining room.
Central heating radiator and doors giving access to the conservatory.
Perfect snug area with uPVC double glazed windows and doors to the garden.
With windows to the side and door to the side giving access to the garden. Having base and wall mounted units, roll top work surfaces, integrated oven and hob with extractor, sink and drainer, tiled splash back and appliances space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
With UPVC double glazed opaque window to the side, loft access.
With UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
With UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
There is a good size garden with lawn to the rear of the property and to the front there is a driveway providing off road parking.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.