- 2 Floors
- Close to Local Schools
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
STUNNING ! Impressive modern semi detached property benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises hall, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear, car standing, car port and a outbuilding.
Stairs to the first floor and door to:
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point and power points.
Refitted with stylish wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, inset bowl, integrated oven with gas hob and extraction fan over, appliance space for washing machine and dishwasher, uPVC double glazed french doors and window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the side, access to loft space and doors to:
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and power points.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and power points.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and power point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with shower overhead, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, floor to wall tiles, double glazed window to the rear and chrome towel radiator.
To the front there is off road parking for one car and a secure wooden gate to access the carport and rear.
To the rear of the property is large lawned garden with patio and decking area and full fence panels and boundaries.
Outbuilding currently set out as a hair salon.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, local schooling, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.