- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A deceptively spacious and extended, bay fronted, semi-detached family home is situated in a convenient cul de sac location and the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, through lounge\diner, additional reception room/sun room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, off-road parking to front, detached single garage and a fantastic, generous garden.
When entering the property you step into the spacious entrance hall which has tiled flooring and stairs leading to first floor with under stairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, inset multi fuel wood burner with tiled hearth and brick surround, wooden flooring, picture rail to walls and French doors.
The sun room currently used has a dining room offers great flexibility and has laminate wood effect flooring and French door opening into the garden.
Matching fitted wall and base mounted units, tiled splash backs with, range style cooker with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, plumbing for a dishwasher/ washing machine inset stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has loft hatch, storage and door ways leading into all upstairs accommodation.
Two bedrooms are spacious doubles and the master having built in wardrobe and the third is an adequate single. The family bathroom has a beautiful roll top free standing bath, low level WC and hand basin with tiled walls and window to rear aspect.
The property is situated in a generous corner plot and has a frontage of crazy-paved forecourt providing off-road parking leading to detached garage. Side gated access leads through to the stunning rear garden which incorporates from a paved patio and lawn area with a range of mature plants, shrubs and specimen trees. The garden also benefits from a raised block paved area with brick built barbecue, paved footpath, outside lighting, a brick built store, wooden shed.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.