- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Lean to Conservatory
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A deceptively spacious and extended, bay fronted, semi-detached family home is situated in a convenient location and the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen/dining room, lean to conservatory, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, off-road parking to front and a fantastic, generous mature garden.
When entering the property you step into the spacious entrance hall which has tiled flooring and stairs leading to first floor with under stairs storage cupboard and doors leading to lounge, kitchen and shower room.
Downstairs Shower Room
Large walk in shower with glass screen, low cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include complementary tiled walls, flooring, two radiators, two double glazed Velux windows to the ceiling and two double glazed window to the side.
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fire place with surround.
Matching fitted wall and base mounted units, integrated oven cooker and hob, integrated fridge freezer, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Features also include fireplace with brick surround, radiator and tiled flooring. Doors leading to:
Lean to Conservatory
Currently used as a sitting room the lean to conservatory has a multitude of uses with tiled flooring and doors opening into the garden.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a loft hatch with a pull down ladder and doorways leading into all upstairs accommodation.
Two bedrooms are spacious doubles and the master having built in wardrobe and the third is an adequate single. The family bathroom has a roll top free standing bath, low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled walls, heated towel radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
The property is situated in a generous plot and has a frontage of paved driveway providing off-road parking leading to the front door and side access leads through to the stunning rear garden which incorporates a paved patio and lawn area with a range of mature plants, shrubs and specimen trees.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, easy access to nearby Aylestone Meadows, local schooling, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.