- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Extended semi-detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system & double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: entrance hall, two reception rooms, study, conservatory and kitchen, on the first floor there are three bedrooms, walk-in shower room. Driveway to the front and pleasant gardens to the rear and garage. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
With central heating radiator and staircase to first floor. Doors leading to both reception rooms and study area.
First Reception Room
With TV point double glazed window to the front, fireplace and doors leading to:
Second Reception Room
With TV point, sliding doors leading to conservatory and radiator.
With doors overlooking the private garden and door leading to the kitchen.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, appliances space, tiled floor, UPVC window and UPVC door leading out to side access area.
With double glazed window to the side elevation,
With double glazed window to the front central heating radiator,
With window to the rear, built-in wardrobes and central heating radiator
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator .
Walk-in Shower room:
Fitted shower finished with low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and UPVC double glazed opaque window.
Shaped rear garden with patio, shrubs to borders and fenced perimeters.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.