- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Semi-Detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property offers good sized accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge/dining room , kitchen, On the first floor there are three bedrooms and shower room. Pleasant gardens to both the front and rear, early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
Large area with central heating radiator and spindle bannister staircase to first floor. .
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front.
Spacious Lounge area with Gas fire and central heating radiator .upvc french doors overlooking the private rear garden.
Fitted with base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, gas cooker, radiator, splash backs walls, tiled floor, UPVC window to rear and door leading out to side access area and rear garden.
Landing with double glazed window to the side elevation,
With double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
With window to the rear and central heating radiator.
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator .
Fitted shower room comprising walk in shower cubicle with low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include complementing fully ceramic tiled, radiator, flooring and double glazed opaque window.
Large lawned rear garden with patio and walkway, possibility for a low level extension or conservatory subject to planning permission, shrubs to borders and fenced perimeters.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.