- 2 Floors
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DRAFT DETAILS – WAITING FOR VENDOR’S APPROVAL
Well presented Semi-detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing. It offers good accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room,, On the first floor there are three bedrooms, family bathroom. pleasant gardens to rear and driveway for off road parking, early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this home.
Area with staircase to first floor.
With sealed unit double glazed bay window to the front, fire place and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, integrated oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, appliance space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine, splash backs walls, double glazed window to rear aspect and uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden.
With double glazed window to the side elevation and leading to three bedrooms and bathroom.
With double glazed window to the front , built in wardrobes and central heating radiator
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator .
Fitted shower cubicle with glass screen surround, low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include fully ceramic tiled walls, radiator, and uPVC double glazed opaque window.
Lawn rear garden with patio, walkway, shed, shrubs to borders and fenced perimeters.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.