- 2 Floors
- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- South Facing Garden
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Extended and superbly presented three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from gas central heating, uPVC sealed unit double glazing and luxury vinyl tiled flooring downstairs. The property briefly comprises of hall, reception room, open planned kitchen with sitting room. To the first floor landing there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. Outside there is off road parking to the front and lawned gardens to the rear.
A MUST VIEW!!
Doors leading to reception room, radiator and stairs access to first floor.
Double glazed bay window to the front, LVT flooring, electric fireplace and radiator.
Open Planned Kitchen/Reception Room Two
Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units, sink and drainer, breakfast table, work surfaces, tiled walls, LVT flooring, integrated oven and grill, induction hob, integrated washer dryer and integrated fridge freezer. The second reception room comes straight off the kitchen where it has a multitude of uses. Features include LVT flooring, TV point, uPVC double glazed windows and doors leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Leading to three bedrooms, bathroom, carpet flooring and double glazed window to the side.
Double glazed windows to the front aspect, carpet flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet flooring and radiator.
Contemporary fitted bathroom with overhead shower, glass screen, wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Front & Rear of Property
To the front there is a driveway for off road parking up to two cars and side access. To the rear of the property there’s a well maintained garden with patio area, laid to lawn and built shed.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.