- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- South Facing Garden
WAITING FOR VENDOR’S APPROVAL
Improved and superbly presented semi detached house benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC sealed unit double glazing. The property briefly comprises hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory and to the first floor landing, three bedrooms and shower room. Outside there is off road parking to the front and a south facing garden to the rear. A MUST VIEW!!!
Extended hall with door leading to lounge, radiator and stair access to first floor.
Double glazed bay window to front, electric fire with surround, radiator.
Fitted kitchen with eye-level and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, oven and hob with extractor hood, space for appliances, integrated fridge and freezer, radiator and door leading to conservatory.
Currently used has a dining area. Features include radiator with cover, double glazed windows and door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and leading to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed windows to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Contemporary fitted shower room including walk in shower with waterfall and overhead shower attachments, wash hand basin within vanity unit, low level w.c., partially tiled walls and radiator.
Front & Rear of Property:
To the front there is off road parking and side access To the rear of the property there is a well maintained and complementary south facing garden with decking area and patio leading to laid to lawn and built shed to the rear.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.