- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- En-suite shower room
- Family Bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Off Road Parking
- Situated on a Cul-De-Sac
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Under the NHBC warranty
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s are delighted to welcome you to this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home located on the New Lubbesthorpe development built by Davidsons Homes which is still under the NHBC warranty and boasts efficient and contemporary living accommodation across three floors. In brief, the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, downstairs WC, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room. To the outside of the property, there is off road parking for two cars, side gate access and a rear garden. A MUST VIEW!
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Entry to the property is through the uPVC front door leading into the entrance hallway. The hallway has a laminate floor, stairs leading to the first floor and a radiator. The lounge has a double bow window to the front, tv point, storage cupboard and door leading to the downstairs WC and kitchen.
The kitchen/diner has a range of contemporary base, wall and drawer units with worktops over, eye level inset oven cooker, four ring gas hob over and extractor above, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, amtico flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed french doors with windows to the rear garden.
To the first floor is the landing with access to two bedrooms which both have double glazed windows, carpet flooring, radiators and fitted wardrobes. The bathroom comprises a separate walk-in shower with a glass screen, a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Features include amtico flooring, complementary tiled walls and spotlights.
The master bedroom has carpet flooring, a built-in wardrobe and double glazed dormer and a Velux window to the front aspect. En-suite comprises a shower cubicle with a glass screen, low flush WC, wash h
and basin, radiator, spotlights and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Outside of the property to the rear is the garden which features patio space and artificial turf with fencing to boundaries. Perfect for hosting parties.
To the front of the property is a driveway with off-road parking for up to two cars.
Blaby District Council
The property lies between Leicester Forest East and Enderby. Within the area, there are supermarkets, a David Lloyd health and leisure club, Enderby leisure and golf centre, a post office, pharmacy and other local shops. It is also within a couple of miles of Fosse Retail Park, Meridian Business & Leisure Park, which offers lots of shops and eateries.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.