- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Vincent’s are delighted to welcome this spacious three bedroom mid town house benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation is accessed via uPVC double glazed front door leading into the kitchen which is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, roll top work surfaces, tiling to splash back areas, one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated gas hob with electric oven under and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and stairs rising to the first floor landing. The lounge/diner runs across the whole width of the back of the property with uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring and uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
The first floor landing has access into the loft space, two storage cupboards with shelving and doors leading through to all bedrooms having uPVC double glazed windows, radiators and space for wardrobes, bathroom with a three piece suite comprising of low level wc, paneled bath with shower over, and pedestal wash hand basin and complementary tiling to walls and floor.
Externally the property is approached by a driveway providing off road parking and leading to the integral garage, the rear garden is enclosed being mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP. Tel: . Council Tax Band A.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.