- Close to Local Schools
- downstairs WC
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Open Planned Dining Kitchen
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
BE QUICK!!! OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN!!!
Vincent’s is delighted to offer this modern three bedroom semi-detached house in a highly sought after location of Leicester Forest East. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance hallway, lounge, open planned kitchen/diner with snug area and downstairs w/c. The first floor landing leads onto three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is off-road parking, to the side there is a large garage with electric and to the rear of the property there is paved patio and lawn garden. Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout the property.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Paved driveway leads to main entrance door which serves access into:
Reception hall serving access to lounge and kitchen, with downstairs wc and staircase rising to first floor.
Internal door serves access to lounge featuring television connection point, radiator and uPVC double glazed bay window looking out to the front.
Modern styled breakfast kitchen/diner comprising of base units to include complimenting worktops sink with swan mixer tap. Integrated appliances include eye level oven cooker, gas ring hob and fitted extraction hood above.
Features include underfloor heating, breakfast island table with base units. There is also double glazed doors and window overlooking the rear garden, central heating radiator and a snug area with a tv connection point,
First floor landing with banister return serves access to three bedrooms and bathroom
Double bedroom, central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Double bedroom, central heating radiator, fitted combi-boiler in a cupboard and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation
Fitted bathroom with shower over finished with sanitary-ware suite comprising of low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin with cupboard under. Features include complimenting ceramic tiled surrounds, central heating radiator, pull cord light switch to ceiling, uPVC double glazed window.
Large garage to the side of the property with electric and access to the rear garden.
Large rear garden, laid to lawn with patio, fenced borders mature shrubs and hedging.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.