- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A bay fronted semi-detached family home with accommodation comprising entrance hall, homely lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. A MUST VIEW!
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator and stairs rising to first floor.
Homely lounge with double glazed bay window to front, radiator and door leading to the kitchen/diner.
A dining kitchen with a range of eye level and base units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, work surfaces with tiling to splash backs, space for oven and hob with extractor hood fan over, space for fridge freezer and double glazed window and sliding doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side and loft access.
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden has a patio area with the remainder being mainly laid to lawn, outbuilding mostly used as storage and side access to the front of the property.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
The property is best approached by leaving Leicester City on the Narborough Road and at the traffic light controlled junction with Narborough Road and Braunstone Lane turn immediately right onto Braunstone Lane and then left onto the Narborough Road South service road. Continue on until reaching the junction with the Kingsway, bear right onto Kingsway and the property will be identified with a Vincent’s Estate Agents Board to the left.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.