- Close to Local Schools
Vincent’s is delighted to offer this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home which has been refurbished throughout the property. The accommodation briefly comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, fitted bathroom and separate shower cubicle. Paved driveway leads to a double glazed, brick built porch door and gated side entrance to rear garden.
Reception hall with carpet flooring, serving access to lounge, kitchen and staircase rising to first floor.
Internal door serves access into a through lounge featuring radiator, television connection point, double glazed bay windows to the front elevation and double glazed french doors to the rear elevation.
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units. In addition, there are roll edge work surfaces with tiled surrounds, sink with drainer and pantry. There is also an integrated oven cooker, induction hob, appliance space for washing machine, vertical heating radiator, double glazed window to rear and door to the side aspect.
First floor landing serves access to three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom.
Double bedroom comprising of a range of wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Second double bedroom, comprising of a range of wardrobes, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted bathroom finished with white sanitary-ware suite consist of low cistern WC, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle. Features include ceramic tiled surrounds, central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear.
To the front there is a driveway fitting up to two cars, side access gate leading to carport and a beautiful rear garden with fitted artificial lawn, patio area and a good size shed.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.