- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Three bedroom semi detached family home briefly comprises of porch, entrance hall, through lounge/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, fitted shower room, driveway, carport, garage & lawned gardens to the rear. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Main entrance door serves access to the porch. Access is also served to
Reception hall serving access to lounge, kitchen and staircase rising to first floor
Internal door leading into the homely lounge featuring fireplace with surround, radiator, television connection point and a double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Dining room also serves access to the kitchen and sliding doors to the conservatory.
uPVC double glazed windows and door to the rear garden.
Comprising of a range of wall and base units to include display cabinets. In addition, there are roll edge work surfaces with tiled surrounds and sink with drainer. There is also appliance space for oven, fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, double glazed window over looking the rear garden and door to the carport/garage.
First floor landing serves access to three well proportioned bedrooms and shower room.
Double bedroom comprising of built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Second double bedroom comprising of a range of built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Central heating radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Fitted shower cubicle, low cistern WC, wash hand basin. Features include ceramic tiled surrounds, central heating radiator, pull cord light switch to ceiling and a double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a paved area providing off road parking which in turn gives access to the carport/garage, front and side entrance.
To the rear of the property there is a very well maintained garden being mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs, fenced borders and patio area.
Good size carport and garage with potential to extend this family home subject to the necessary planning permission.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.