- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Laminate Flooring throughout downstairs
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Modern open plan living area downstairs
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Immaculately presented three bedroom family home, set within the popular area of Braunstone town.
This would make an ideal first time buyers home, set within the popular area of Braunstone Town and within close proximity to local amenities and close to major road networks. The property has gas central heating and double glazing and comprises, porch, entrance hall, open plan downstairs with lounge, kitchen/diner and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, three piece bathroom, rear garden and off road parking for two cars.
Entry to the property is through the uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation leading into the porch with a further uPVC double glazed door into the entrance hallway. The hallway has a wooden laminate floor, stairs leading to first floor and under stairs storage cupboard.
Open plan kitchen diner has a range of contemporary base, wall and drawer units with work tops over, eye level inset electric oven, four ring gas hob over and extractor above, integrated dishwasher, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for American style fridge freezer,wooden laminate floor, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front.
The lounge has a window and door leading to the rear elevation overlooking the conservatory which has laminate flooring and uPVC double glazed windows and french doors leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor is the landing with access to three bedrooms, bathroom and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom one is the master bedroom which has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom two has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom three has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with radiator and space for wardrobes.
Modern three piece suite bathroom comprises floating vanity unit with drawers and wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level w.c., tiled bath with central mixer tap and overhead shower. Contemporary towel rail, tiled floor, obscure double glazed windows to the front.
Outside of the property to the rear is the garden which features a laid to lawn and shed to rear and fencing to boundaries.
To the front of the property is a driveway with off road parking up to two cars.
Blaby District Council
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities which include shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.