- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Off Road Parking
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom detached family home located in popular area of Braunstone Town and close proximity to motorway links and local amenities. Accommodation comprising: Porch, entrance hall, large lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, shower room, carport, garage, driveway and large rear garden.
Porch leading to Entrance Hall
Door to the front, radiator and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and double glazed doors leading out to conservatory. TV point, two radiators.
uPVC double glazed windows and doors to the rear garden.
Fitted with wall and base units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, work surfaces, cooker point, double glazed window to rear and door to side leading to carport.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to side.
Double glazed bay window to front, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes with combi boiler inside and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a large walk in shower with a glass screen, low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and wall mounted mirror cabinet. In addition, there are ceramic tiled walls and flooring, towel radiator and lighting to ceiling. There is also a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking up to 2 cars and lawn area with variety of shrubs and borders, leading to a large carport with vertical opening door access leading to rear garden where there is a detached garage and outside WC. To the rear is a good size garden, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature plants, plant beds, shrubs and borders.
Proceed out of Leicester city centre on the A5460 Narborough Road. At the junction with Braunstone Lane turn right then immediately left onto the Narborough Road South slip road then take the ninth turning on the right onto Kingsway. The property will be identified by a Vincent’s Estate Agents Board.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.