- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. This family home comprises of: Porch to front, entrance hall serving access to two reception rooms and kitchen. To the first floor there is two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and central heating combi-boiler. To the front elevation there is a good size driveway. To the rear there is a laid to lawn garden and garage shed.
We understand this property to be freehold
Proceed out of Leicester city centre on the A5460 Narborough Road. At the junction with Braunstone Lane turn right then immediately left onto the Narborough Road South slip road then take the seventh turning on the right onto Kirkland Road where the property can be identified on the right hand side.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.