A beautifully styled four bedroom detached family home, positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac just off Warren Lane in this west Leicestershire development lying approximately five miles due west of Leicester City providing good access to the M1/M69 Motorway Networks and associated Fosse Retail Park, also having a primary school, nearby. The property has been remodeled by the present owners offering stylish accommodation with uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and security alarm system, briefly entrance hall, homely lounge, multi purpose room (original garage), dining kitchen, large conservatory, utility room, cloakroom, return staircase to first floor, four bedrooms, two storage cupboards, en-suite and family bathroom. Outside to the front is a driveway for off road parking. To the rear of the property is a landscaped mainly laid to lawn garden can be found oozing a particularly private feel with a patio & decking area perfect for outdoor sitting and fencing to the perimeter.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.