- brand new electric fuse box fitted and double glazing throughout.
- Brand new gas central heating system with 7 year warranty
- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Mid town house conveniently situated for access to the city centre, the M1/M69 motorway network and Fosse Shopping Park. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and shower room. Off road parking and rear garden. Brand new gas central heating system with 7 year warranty, brand new electric fuse box fitted and double glazing throughout.
Door to front elevation, stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator and doors leading to both the lounge and kitchen.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, television point access to the kitchen and uPVC doubled glazed doors to the conservatory.
Comprising base and wall mounted units with work surfaces, breakfast bar, sink unit with drainer, space for cooker, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, under stairs storage cupboard, tiled floor, window to the rear elevation and door to the rear garden.
With double glazed windows and patio doors leading out to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading from the hall, loft access and coving.
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, space for wardrobes, combination boiler.
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Newly fitted shower room with a double walk in shower cubicle, underfloor heating wash hand basin, low flush WC, double glazed opaque window to rear and complementary tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property there is off road parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, outside toilet, shed and side access.
Proceed out of the city centre along the A47, onto the A5460 Narborough Road North which becomes Narborough Road. At the junction with Braunstone Lane turn right then immediately left onto the Narborough Road South slip road, take a right hand turn onto Kingsway and second left onto Leyland Road
Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP. Tel: . Council Tax Band A.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.