- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Detached Garage
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s are delighted to welcome this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a convenient location. With accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is off road parking to the front, side gate access, a detached garage and a garden to the rear. Property is situated in the popular location of Braunstone Town with vast amounts of amenities close by including Fosse Park Shopping Centre, Meridian Business and Leisure park, regular bus routes to Leicester City Centre and easy access to M1/M69 Motorways.
A MUST VIEW!
Staircase to the first floor, access to lounge and kitchen, telephone point, under stairs storage and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, television point, two radiators, uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear and access to the kitchen.
Range of base and wall mounted units, sink and drainer, integrated gas oven, appliance space fridge/freezer, complementary tiling and access to the side aspect via a uPVC double glazed door.
First Floor Landing
Leading to three bedrooms and a bathroom, with loft access.
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, TV point, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, TV point space for wardrobes and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bath with shower, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard, radiator, tiled walls, WC, obscured double glazed windows to the rear and side.
To the front of the property is off road parking for up to two cars, laid to lawn and side gate access. To the rear of the property there is a laid lawn garden with shrubs and borders, a patio perfect for a family get together and a detached garage with an up and over door. There’s potential to extend both to the side and rear of this property subject to planning permission.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.