- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Traditional two bedroom terrace property is located in the ever popular area of Woodgate with good transport links to Leicester City Centre, Fosse Park Shopping Centre and Motorways. The accommodation briefly comprises of: Two reception rooms and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
From entrance of the uPVC door you are presented with carpeted flooring, neutral decor, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and door leading to:
Double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard under stairs and radiator. Staircase leading to the first floor and door serving access to kitchen.
Fitted with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces with tiling to splash backs, integrated oven with hob and extractor fan, space for appliances, double glazed window and door leading to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, low cistern WC, sink, towel radiator and bath with shower over
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain yard, side entry and brick boundaries.
Marshall Street is conveniently located for access into the city centre, giving excellent access to the professional quarters and mainline railway station, as well as being within easy walking distance of the local shops on Fosse Road North and the abundance of bars, restaurants and shops found along nearby Braunstone Gate, Narborough Road and Hinckley Road.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.