- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Detached Garage
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- South Facing Garden
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached bungalow is set in a cul-de-sac location and benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, beautifully fitted kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a stunning bathroom. To the first floor is the master bedroom with a separate WC. Outside To the front is a gravelled driveway and to the rear is a very well maintained south facing garden, carport and detached garage.
THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST VIEW!!
Double glazed door to the front, complimentary oak wood flooring and radiator. Doors leading to bathroom, lounge, two bedrooms and kitchen.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet flooring and radiator.
With base and wall units, inset sink with drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Double glazed opaque door leading to the carport and detached garage.
Fabulous fitted kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall-mounted and base units with complementary tiling and work surfaces over. Features include an integrated oven, induction hob inset with extractor hood above and spotlighting, space for a dishwasher and fridge freezer. Having a central heating radiator, recessed ceiling spotlighting and a double glazed open conservatory that leads to the rear garden. Internal door leads to the first floor to the master bedroom;
Double bedroom with two double glazed Velux windows to the front and rear, fitted wardrobes, a door hatch for further storage, radiator and a separate WC with a Butler Belfast wash hand sink.
Bedroom Two & Three:
On the ground floor, they’re two double bedrooms with double glazed windows, a radiator and space for wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the front with heated towel rail, fitted panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, complementary tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway with off-road parking for up to three/four cars. Gated side access leads to the carport and garage with electrics and lighting. To the rear is a south-facing garden with shrubs, borders and a patio area.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.