- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Vincent’s is delighted to offer this two bedroom semi detached bungalow set in a cul-de-sac location. Featuring gas central heating, off road parking for 3-4 vehicles, large front and rear gardens. The bungalow comprises of: entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, shower room, and two double bedrooms. We understand this property is freehold.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With radiator and doors leading to all rooms.
With window & door to side elevation, wall and base units; stainless steel drainer sink unit with mixer taps over; roll top work surfaces; partly tiled walls, plumbing points for washing machine, appliances space for oven and fridge freezer and radiator.
With window to front elevation; fitted electric fireplace with surround, telephone point, television point and radiator.
Comprising of Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under and low level WC, tiled walls and two windows to the front aspect, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double bedroom with window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double bedroom with window to rear elevation and radiator.
With gated access, carstanding for several vehicles.
With detached garage, gated access to the rear garden which mainly paved with summer house, plants and shrubs to borders and extended garden.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.