- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Beautifully presented, well maintained deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached property in this convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre. The property can only be fully appreciated by viewing, however, in brief comprises: spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, cloakroom and a bathroom. There are front and rear gardens, and a shared driveway for off road parking. The property is offered for sale with the benefit of uPVC double glazing, a gas central heating system and is ready to move straight in and enjoy.
Directional Notes – The property is best approached by leaving Leicester City centre along the A5460 Narborough Road. On reaching the traffic lights with the Jaguar Land Rover Garage, turn right and then immediate left and follow the road along the Narborough Road South slip road. Continue almost to the end of the road and turn right onto Lubbesthorpe Road, third right into Millfield Crescent, whereupon the property can be identified by our agent’s for sale board.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.