- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Three bedroom semi-detached family home based in the highly sought after area of Braunstone Town, the property is in need of modernisation. The property comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, open planned downstairs with lounge and kitchen diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. To the outside of the property there is a front driveway with off road parking and to the rear of the property there is a lawn garden with a patio area, detached garage, shrubs and borders.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
Tenure information: FREEHOLD
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested**
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.