- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Located in the popular suburb of Braunstone Town providing easy access to local shops and schools, major road networks including the M1/M69 and the city centre. This property would make an ideal family home or buy to let out benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, lean to conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the outside there’s large driveway for off road parking and side access to the rear garden.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Entry to the property is through a uPVC door leading into the entrance hall with wooden floor, wall mounted alarm panel and stairs off to the first floor. There is an under stairs cupboard and access to the Lounge or Kitchen.
With a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen/Diner & Lean To Conservatory
At the rear of the property is the Kitchen/Diner which comprises of wall and base units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a fridge freezer with integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Kitchen has laminate flooring with uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden and sliding doors leading to the conservatory which leads to the rear garden
Upstairs are three bedrooms all with uPVC double glazed windows and a family bathroom comprising bath, low level wc and wall mounted basin. There is also a double glazed opaque window, tiled walls and floor.
Outside at the front of the property is a driveway providing access to the entrance and side. At the rear of the property is a good size garden with shrubs and fences.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities which include shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.