- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Price guide £240,000 – £250,000
Well presented and extended four bedroom semi-detached house. Situated in the sought after area off Narborough Road South, convenient for Fosse Park Shopping, the motorway network, local schools, shops and public transport and access to Leicester City Centre. The accommodation has been extended to both ground and first floor and is fitted and decorated to a high standard with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory/snug room, first floor landing, four bedrooms, bathroom, car port, garage/workshop and gardens to the rear.
Stairs to first floor, double glazed window to side, wood flooring and radiator.
Double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with surround and radiator.
Dining Kitchen & Conservatory
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wood fronted wall and base units with roll edge work tops over, integrated oven and gas hob, extractor hood over, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, double glazed window to rear and door to the side aspect, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge, double glazed windows and double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden..
First Floor Landing
Staircase from the entrance hall leads to first floor landing with access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Double bedroom with double glazed bay windows to front, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Master bedroom with double glazed windows to rear, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Single bedroom currently used has an office with double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double bedroom with space for wardrobes, radiator and double glazed windows to both the front and rear.
Panelled bath with shower over, glass screen, hand wash basin, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear, Under floor heating .
To the front of the property is driveway with off road parking for multiple cars. An integral covered carport is to the side with providing additional off road parking. Garage/Workshop to the rear with electrics and lighting perfect for either any DIY work or as external storage. The rear garden is lawned with fenced surround, outside light and paved path.
This sought-after suburb of Narborough Road South is situated to the south of the city of Leicester and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the aforementioned City centre and all the excellent amenities therein, as well Junction 21 of the M1/M69 motorway network for travel north, south and west, and the adjoining Meridian and Fosse Park Business, Entertainment and Retail centres. The area also offers a good range of local amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs along Narborough Road, schooling for all ages, a wide variety of recreational facilities and regular bus services to the city centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.