- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Set in a prominent position, this two bedroom semi detached home with off road parking is situated on this popular modern development in Thorpe Astley. An early internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Accommodation over two floors begins at the front door giving access into the entrance vestibule with stairs to the first floor and door leading into the lounge. On entering the lounge you are greeted with a spacious room with a window to front aspect and access into the kitchen/diner. With views over the garden the kitchen/diner is contemporary, with a vast range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and sink drainer with complimentary tiled splash back and work surfaces around.
To the first floor, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level wc, being part tiled.
Externally this home has an enclosed garden to rear, mainly laid to lawn with gated access leading to off road parking.
The agent says a fantastic opportunity to acquire this semi detached home, set in an ideal location and would make an excellent First Time Buy or Investment Purchase.
Thorpe Astley is conveniently located just off the M1, Junction 21 and is located close to Leicester City Centre and Fosse Park Retail Shopping Centre. Also close by is an excellent variety of local amenities including cinema, David Lloyds Fitness Centre and Swimming Pool, Hollywood Bowling and large variety of restaurants and shopping facilities. This area also benefits from childrens play areas, football pitch, pharmacy and supermarket, tennis courts and a Community Centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.