Well presented three bedroom semi-detached property in an convenient location with lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front, side and rear gardens. Property features include a new boiler and radiators were installed recently. A fully functional burglar alarm, security light and recently the property has been rewired throughout.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Entry to the property is through the front door leading into the entrance hall with stairs off to the first floor and access to the homely lounge/diner and kitchen. The lounge/diner has double glazed windows to the front and rear, laminate floor, lights to walls and ceiling.
Fitted kitchen comprising of base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, under stairs cupboard and integrated oven cooker. Window to the rear and door to the side.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom which comprises panelled bath with shower attachment over, chrome towel radiator and pedestal wash hand basin.
The property offers front, side and rear gardens which are easy to maintain and fenced surround.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.