- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Open Planned Dining Kitchen
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN) A very well presented traditional semi-detached property built circa 1930’s. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family shower room. Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Mature gardens to both front and rear.
Porch & Hallway
Opaque uPVC double glazed door to the front leads to additional door to the hallway, stairs to the first floor with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Homely lounge with television point, radiator, dado rail, carpet flooring and uPVC double glazed bay windows to the front aspect.
Fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces with breakfast bar, tiling to splashbacks, space for fridge/freezer, space for gas cooker, radiator and uPVC double glazed window and patio doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the entrance hall and loft access.
Double bedroom with carpet flooring, picture rail, radiator and uPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, picture rail and carpet flooring.
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and carpet flooring.
Family Shower Room
Modern three piece suite comprising; tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and uPVC double glazed opaque window.
Outside the property has a mature and attractive rear garden with patio, fencing to borders and lawned areas and a brick built store and WC and a garden to the front.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.