- Double Glazing
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN) Vincent’s is delighted to welcome this ATTRACTIVE three bedroom semi-detached property in a convenient location, briefly comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Off road parking with side access to rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, serving access to first floor and lounge.
Double glazed window, t.v. point and door leading to:
Fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, complementary tiled splash-backs, space for appliances and double glazed windows to rear and side, uPVC door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch (Fully boarded)
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front and built-in wardrobe.
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear.
Single bedroom with double glazed window to front.
Fitted bathroom finished with white sanitary-ware suite comprising of a panelled bath, low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include complimenting tiled surrounds, central heating radiator, pull cord light switch to ceiling and uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is allocated parking up to two cars. The rear garden is enclosed and laid out for low maintenance with patio areas.
Situated in an area popular for its local amenities, recreational and shopping facilities and public transport links to and from the city centre. The property is situated close to Somerset Avenue playing fields and Alderman Richard Hallam Primary School is within short walking distance and there is also a local secondary school nearby.
Proceed out of the city centre along St Margarets Way taking a left turn onto Blackbird Road and first right onto Parker Drive. The property is situated on the left hand side.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.