- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- South Facing Garden
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house, set within the popular area of Braunstone Town. The family home benefits from the vast amount of amenities that are close by such as the popular out of town shopping centre of Fosse Park, Meridian Business & Leisure Park and Aylestone Meadows Local Nature Reserve. from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation, in brief, is comprising of: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor, gardens to front, rear and side, off-road parking to the front and a garage.
Entry to the property is through the double glazed door to the front elevation leading into the porch area with a further door into the Entrance Hallway. The Hallway has a wooden floor, stairs leading to the first floor and under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge with double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and TV point.
The modern fitted Kitchen is comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, an inset sink drainer unit with a swan mixer tap, integrated double electric oven and gas hob. Downstairs WC with wash hand basin, low flush WC and double glazed window to rear.
With access from the kitchen, the dining room comprises a central heating radiator, wooden flooring and uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor is the landing with access to three bedrooms and a family bathroom
Bedroom One is the master bedroom which has a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with a radiator and space for wardrobes. Currently used has office study.
Three-piece suite Bathroom comprises vanity unit and wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level w.c., corner bath with overhead shower and glass screen. Contemporary towel rail, tiled walls and floor, obscure double glazed windows to the rear.
There is a garden to the front of the property and a driveway providing off road parking which leads to a single garage. To the rear and side of the property, there are low maintenance gardens with lawn areas, patio, shed and fencing to borders.
Blaby District Council
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities which include shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.