- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Two bedroom semi-detached property situated in a sought after and convenient location in a cul-de-sac position. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and double doors to garden. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom with three piece suite. There are gardens to the rear of the property and to the front aspect is a driveway providing car standing. Work required throughout this property
Kirby Frith is well known for its popularity in terms of the modern estate that it offers and the convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping complex and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the vicinity is a range of local amenities to include leisure facilities, reputable schooling and a regular bus services to the city centre.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of
£ 127,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is 68
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.